We are delighted that Dr Andrew Dawood features in Tatler's Beauty & Cosmetic Surgery Guide 2017.
The Tatler Beauty & Cosmetic Surgery Guide features the best cosmetic surgeons and plastic surgeons in the UK for teeth, face lifts, dermatologists, vein surgeons and many more.
Dawood & Tanner are celebrating National Smile Month, the UK’s longest running campaign to promote oral health.
Help maintain a healthy mouth in 3 easy steps:
- Brush your teeth last thing at night and on at least one other occasion with a fluoride toothpaste.
- Cut down on how often you have sugary foods and drinks.
- Visit your dentist regularly, as often as they recommend
Who doesn’t want to look their best for their wedding?
This is your big day and you want to look your best for the person you love and not to mention in front of all the guests that are attending the wedding. Then there’s the photos… don’t look back at your wedding album and feel ashamed of your smile. Get your smile perfect in time for the most important day of your life.
You can look your best by visiting your dentist and following these steps:
- Straighten crowded or crooked teeth and fix bite problems with adult braces
- Brighten your smile with tooth whitening
- Fix chips and broken teeth with composite restorations.
- Remove old metal fillings and update them to white fillings
- Fix any dental problems now before they get too big
Benefit from a healthier mouth and help raise awareness of World Oral Health Day 20th March.
Follow our tips from our dental professionals at Dawood & Tanner:
- Drink more water
- Eat calcium rich foods i.e. milk, yogurt and cheese
- Eat foods rich in vitamin A & C to promote healthy gums
- Healthy snacks up to twice a day
Visit http://www.worldoralhealthday.org/ for more information on the campaign.
Did you know that not only does smoking cause; bad breath, tooth discoloration and increased build-up of plaque and tartar on the teeth but can also cause inflammation in the mouth, loss of bone within the jaw as well as increase your risk of leucoplakia.
Take advantage of No Smoking Day on 8th March, you'll feel the benefits of stopping smoking from day 1.
Stopping smoking can also enable you to focus on more positive activities in your life. Your improved lung capacity will help you to become more physically active, you will improve your overall health and save money too!
For more help and advice on how your mouth will benefit from stopping smoking, visit the Dental Health page on the Dawood & Tanner website.